Saturday, June 9, 2007

Meditation is a Blessing of God

I had started meditation when I was very young but after my marriage I was not able to continue that . but since last four to five years I am practicing meditation and it has changed my life greatly .
I think meditation is a blessing of God only a person who is chosen by God can meditate. In meditation a person finds such happiness which can not be found in any worldly thing. When I meditate with full concentration it makes me lighter, freeier and happier. In my daily life my attitude towards life is changed. Every thing is on going I feel shanti inside. People do not bother me. I do not care if somebody hates me or not happy with me. I want to make people happy, help them, care them as much as I can and try not to expect any return. As I am still an infant in this spritual path so some times I got frustrated and felt hurt but then I take shelter of my creator and give myself totally to him. And who can be more protector than Him.

I meditate at 4 o'clock in the morning for almost an hour. This morning time is most peaceful in 24 hours and it is scientifically proved that at this time the Earth is covered with such cosmic rays which are very good for human mind body and spirit. If a person meditate at this time regularly or even only sit silently beneath the sky his mind and bodily health improves a lot.

I practice my meditation in the guidance of my Murshid (guru) and I think every type of meditation is beneficial if practiced with honesty and love for the creator. Only love and dedication is required for success, any thing else comes after that. If a person is willing than automatically nature guides and shows the right path for him. The more carving for truth the more success in spritual life. I pray that God lights up this fire of ishq (love) in every human heart as without this ishq life is a total waste.

--mehtab mumtaz

No comments: